Show off your babys

grumpygils

Originally Posted by Johnzo
One of my other hobbies

Johnzo, I am into -- also but want to sell all my stuff for the tanks. Do you or anyone you know want some planes and radios? I have 4 star 60, Kadets, Butterfly, pattern plane, gentle lady and a Telemaster with 100+ inch wing span that can fly backards. Radios and stater kit and extras. I built them all and all fly.
Mc

swlover

My girls Jess and Cattie, jack my tom boy in my hot F-150 flareside 4x4 truck! Charl my hubby and our little stud colt. Me and my buddie Frank-he truely is my biggest baby!,

johnzo

Grumpy... I will ask around and see.... I am maxed out right now with my planes and setting up a new 95 wave front....just put water in yesterday!

grumpygils

Originally Posted by Johnzo
Grumpy... I will ask around and see.... I am maxed out right now with my planes and setting up a new 95 wave front....just put water in yesterday!

I appreciate it. I am talking cheap, cheap, cheap! Trying to have some money for a 92 to be delivered.
Mc

coastie55g

i have several babies
my wife and i of course
then i have a 94 S-10 with a 350V8 in it with bags, well in the middle of that
seen here with a little snow!

then i have a five month old Australian Cattle Dog or some might know them as blue heelers or red heeler she loves to watch the trigger and the clowns swim around in my 55 gallon

let me up load some pics

coastie55g

i can never figure that crap out.. cant get it to link right.. sorry.. and my other pics are too large.. yeah a mod can delete them posts if they wanna

kingspade

me and my girls. pic is a little old but we dont look much different except the little one is a little bigger:) and the wife is pregnant again, due April 24th.
:scared:

keleighr

This is a picture of my weird kitty!! She goes in here right after someone has taken a bath or shower!!

kingspade

didnt think i had any pics of my other toys but i was lookin on the smaller memory cards for my digital camera and found a couple. My 1969 Chevelle SS 396 4Speed, original code 72 Monoco Orange. Only 900 of thes babies made, the color was only available on the SS's. It has a 396 with 427 heads Runs 3:90 Richmond gears. She RIPS!!!!! The other is my 1970 Trans Am Ram Air III, 400 Automatic, 79,000 original miles. I just sold this last week to a guy in Boston, Hated to see it go but I want a 4 speed.