Show off your Black and White Occellaris Clownfish

I think that was an auto correct. Should have been beautiful. I just had surgery and am on a lot of meds. Can't see clearly.
No problem. These guys have ignored all of the new life spectrum foods and will only eat Hikari Bloodworms and market shrimp... well atleast they are eating. And Surprisingly no aggression except the female will push the male around during feeding but I make sure to hand-feed the male. First day and they eat awesome. these where my best purchase as they came with a free fish ( buy 2 fish get a equal price one free) a diamond goby, but unfornately he jumped out when I was gone. He was fine for the 4 hours I was home digging sand and hiding in life rock but did not eat I turned the lights off and I found him just now. Checked the levels and they are the same when I tested the water so I don't think it was the water... it may have just been his nature in jumping. He jumped out also at the fish store when trying to bag him. Oh well, now I will wait another 2 weeks before trying a different goby. Maybe a yellow watchman since he should not be able to fit through the 1'' gap. I had the whole tank covered except for the spot near the filter.

lmforbis

Diamond gobies do better in a larger more mature tank. They need the life in a mature sand bed to eat. They tend to slowly starve to death in newer tanks. I have one in a 125 and he covers the whole tank. I love yellow watchman gobies. They have so much personality.