Show off your Clowns!

here's a pic of my clown! name is uno because he was the first in the tank for us
i think he's eye balling the hairy mushrooms in the last pic

riccio

funkysean5,
Do you have any other pics of your avatar, especially in profile? Also, do you know if it was WC or CB?

riccio

Right Rod, that's no tomato. You may have had the ultra rare A. thiellei on your hands funky, at very least an A. leucokranos (quite rare as well). I hope you didn't sell it off as a $10 tomato...

sheldon

my female sebae ,and her bubble tip ?male is alot smaller then her, pics later , how do i know if they are going to mate? she still chases him , but not often , she also does not share the anemoe , maybe she just accepts him as a tank mate and not a reak mate ? not sure but i like em , planning on getting a b&w and true osc :) for my 29 bio

icebergsmoothi

yes they are that type of clown but they are big in that pic you can compare them to my bluehippo who is about 5 to 6" long so they are very healthy but nice ;)

bigleman

i could swear that i've posted in this thread, guess not...
this is my ocellaris, he doesnt get as much attention now that i've added the sailfin

these are old pics, i'll have to update sometime tonight

funkysean5

Originally Posted by riccio
http:///forum/post/2947462
Right Rod, that's no tomato. You may have had the ultra rare A. thiellei on your hands funky, at very least an A. leucokranos (quite rare as well). I hope you didn't sell it off as a $10 tomato...

OH my..... No I haven't sold him. Thought that was a tomato. The LFS thought it was too.

riccio

Well post some more pics (side shots please) because I think you have a nice rarity on your hands.
Oh, and sheldon, your clown fish is an A. clarkii, commonly (and incorrectly) called a sebae clown. FWIW

funkysean5

Originally Posted by riccio
http:///forum/post/2950266
Well post some more pics (side shots please) because I think you have a nice rarity on your hands.
Oh, and sheldon, your clown fish is an A. clarkii, commonly (and incorrectly) called a sebae clown. FWIW
Sorry I can't. Found those pics on my computer(didn't know I had them) and I am currently looking for a new camera. Sorry....... thats all I got

lmecher

Just picked up this little ocellaris today. He is going to be united with my b/w ocellaris. He is the most active clown to date, keeps swimming against the current of the pump output. Funny Fellow : )