Show off your tank(s)!!

New2thereef

Hi all,

I thought it would be fun if ya'll wanted a thread to show off your current tanks... whether it has just been started or whether it is very established. I'm sure we could learn something from the people on this forum - whether it is aquascaping, flow patterns or even just who has pretty tanks. lol I want to see pics of your tanks. Show them off and be proud!

Attachments

ClaptonsGhost

After no activity for about 3 months I added a beautiful Emperor Angel two days ago. He's doing great, waiting for him to expand his comfort zone before I shoot new video. As usual I'll post here when it's up.

pegasus

After no activity for about 3 months I added a beautiful Emperor Angel two days ago. He's doing great, waiting for him to expand his comfort zone before I shoot new video. As usual I'll post here when it's up.
Good to hear from you again! Thought we'd lost you. Looking forward to your next cinema... err... presentation! LOL!!!

pegasus

You almost did. Type 2 diabetes blood pressure has been through the roof the past few weeks. And I banged my head!!!! :eek:
Well, I'm glad we didn't!!! I hope you've gotten your BP under control, and you didn't hurt your head too much. If you're like me, your head can't take much more abuse... lol!!!

ClaptonsGhost

And here we go. Hopefully it's finished processing by the time any of you find this. Not my best production, kind of got bored with shooting the tank. :)

Last edited:

pegasus

Nice! You needed to wake up... it was getting time to feed the fish!!! LOL!!! Everyone looks happy and healthy, and they're expecting you to do the same...

ClaptonsGhost

The Emperor went from eating, swimming, perfectly colored, to dead overnight. I suspect, once again, cyanide poisoning. And that is the last time I spend a dime at that friggin' LFS. Buying my food at the Asian market now. MUCH cheaper.