Show off your triggers!!!

triggerfre

I do on a couple of other boards, but i can't remember if it is on here.I will check and let you guys know.And they are started of in a 55 gallon when they were all around 2 inches.
Originally Posted by Hefner413
http:///forum/post/2727874
whoa! little trigger happy, eh? :eek:) Amazing list! And yeah, glad that they're not in a 55. You have a thread for that tank? If not, you ought to start one. Sounds impressive.

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by triggerfre
http:///forum/post/2727729
Here is my fish list for the tank.
Queen Trigger
Clown Trigger
Goldenheart Trigger
Niger Trigger
Picasso Trigger
Male Bluethroat Trigger
Pork Puffer
Guinni Fowl Puffer
Dwarf Lionfish
Sixline Wrasse
Orchid Dottyback.
Amazing the Lion is alive with that crew....How big is the queen? Looks 6 or 7 inchs, she may be a problem in a 6 foot tank when she gets closer to a foot long, thats when people say they become horribly belligerant. How long have you had the Goldenheart Trig? They are pretty new to the hobby, same shape as the Queen, similar behavior?
All beautiful fish though....Did you forget the Tomato Clown on your list or is it not in anymore?

triggerfre

The queen trigger is about 7 inches or so and i have had her since she was about 1.5 inches.She has no aggression except towards food.Also she is already spoken for when she gets to the point of being to big for the tank or to overly aggressive.She will be going to a 450 gallon tank.I have had the goldenheart trigger for about 6 months or so and was only around 1.5 inches when i got her.She is now about 3.5 inches.Very fast grower just like the queen trigger.She seems to be more aggressive then my queen at this point.And yes the tomato clown is gone.Believe it or not but it got aggressive towards my guinea fowl puffer and started biting his tail.
Originally Posted by kjr_trig
http:///forum/post/2728435
Amazing the Lion is alive with that crew....How big is the queen? Looks 6 or 7 inchs, she may be a problem in a 6 foot tank when she gets closer to a foot long, thats when people say they become horribly belligerant. How long have you had the Goldenheart Trig? They are pretty new to the hobby, same shape as the Queen, similar behavior?
All beautiful fish though....Did you forget the Tomato Clown on your list or is it not in anymore?

triggerfre

Also i have never had a problem with lions and triggers.The only problem i ever had was with a toby puffer eating all the fins off of a lion.They all leave the dwarf lion alone and don't even bat a eye at him.

snufflelufagus

Hey i figured since there are some serious trigger enthusiasts here it would be the best place to get this answered. does anyone know of a small variety of triggers that gets 6-8 in max and is under $100/ and how large do bluefin triggerfish or Xanthichthys auromarginatus get?

kjr_trig

Great pics Redspot...The Niger is a beauty, great coloration. How big is he?
Love the Bluejaw with the Ricordea in the background