Show pics of your schooling fish!

stanlalee

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
Might have to do a group of anthias when I get my 120. You sold me - those get about 4-6 in right?
they can get to about 5" but I haven't seen any larger than mine. I kind of wish I had gotten bartletts. I like the male lyretail's coloration but the females are probably one of the least prettiest anthias.

deltablack22

I never see them for sale around here much (anthias) usually only one here and there. I wish I could see some up close and personal, but I guess I'll continue to rely on pictures.
I noticed there was only one listing for bartletts on here. Do the males and females look the same?

deltablack22

Originally Posted by Kynekke
Here's my tiny school

Thats what my school looked like, until my dwarf lion got hungry... Now it looks like this:

fishfood

Glass Cardinals tend to school well. I think the problem is that they don't always ship well. I had 2 that hung out all the time and was always looking for more to add to my tank but could never find any locally.

addicted2

Originally Posted by DeltaBlack22
Thats what my school looked like, until my dwarf lion got hungry... Now it looks like this:
Ooohhh..those chromis are a really nice color! what are those?..blue? green?..I love them!
sorry about your lion!
That would really tick me off!

deltablack22

Originally Posted by addicted2
Ooohhh..those chromis are a really nice color! what are those?..blue? green?..I love them!
sorry about your lion!
That would really tick me off!
Thats not actually a picture of mine, but they look identical. They're blue/green chromis. Usually sold as green, but coloration varies across the blue/green spectrum. I think they're good looking fish - cheap and peaceful too...
Its cool though, I figured the lion might get 'em, just didnt think she would take em out so fast. I started with 6 about a month ago and now I have 2...