Show ur 90 gal reefs plz

T

tizzo

That was my whelk... right there in the middle. I am waiting for him to mess up. So far he is behaving, but he's "on my list!!" LOL

T

tizzo

Not real sure what you wanted to see exactly... But if it's not there lemme know... I got nuthin' wrong with postin' mo' pics!!!! LOL (I think I have a problem, admitting it is the first step right??)

bean 1

90g is probably little small for a great white shark LOL! The background cought me off guard but I Like the shark peering around the LR.

T

tizzo

:rolleyes: No, no. I plan to upgrade soon. The LFS said it wouldn't be a problem. He gets along great with the other fish... Did I miss any of them, Oh yeah, he seems very happy!!:rolleyes:
LOL
Thanx for the compliments everybody!!:jumping:

S

salt_hobbi

Nice tanks everyone, I wish my dad let me get a big tank beacuse hes had bad bad experiances with big tanks so the biggest one I got him into letting me buy is my 40 gallon reef.
:rolleyes:

B

big pete

Originally posted by Tizzo
:jumping:

beautiful tang!!!:jumping:

T

tizzo

Again... Thank you. Now I got another problem on my hands... I aquired another tang, as a rescue. He won't eat though, I got no idea how to fix him. (Just for the record... I do not plan to keep him, MY TANK IS TOO SMALL!!) Will save and send away!! Oh he's in my qt tank now...