Show Your NANOS Off!!!!!!!

premilove

they are waiting for me to pick them up from my lfs. gona pick up the pair on friday. cant wait!

In my possession, the tank is 1-2 weeks old. I bought it off of someone that had it running for over 2 months. I pulled the LR out of my other tank. LS was from the original owner..Can't wait till the all the lr is covered in zoas!

mack 10

this is my tank been working on it for a few months any info on things i should add to make the bare spots go away and what do you think so far does it look ok?

drpaul84

thanks, actually just redid the whole tank, i had a 75gl that i condensed into this tank, and was real busy with work an let the tank go (lost a TON of coral) but now im gettin back into it , i had to take all the LR out an scrub it clean to get rid of green hair algea an cyano, and now waitin for a clean up crew from SWF and starting to restock it with coral.
this was before i lost it all

gnjeff

Here's my sons 12 gal nano. still work I'm progress. He likes the fish. i like the coral. Now looking into a lighting solution, some what low cost would be nice. But all in time.