shrimp?

elfdoctors

You can put almost any shrimp (or multiple shrimp species) in your tank. The perculas and the blue leg hermits will both leave them alone (unless the shrimp dies - then the hermits would eat it).
Just stay away from a MANTIS shrimp.

Y

yae4volcom

Yes, Corral Banded Shrimp are ussually the killers. Cleaner shrimp are nice and maybe a group of sexy shrimp would be cool too.

I have heard good things about the sexy shrimp, and they are so attractive!! The cleaners are always out and fun to feed by hand if you choose. I vote for either of them also.
Paula

rbmount

I've also got 2 cleaner shrimp, and as stated above they are a hoot to watch. I also have 3 monkey shrimp, the neatest thing about them is looking at the tank and seeing your "rock" move because they blend in perfectly with my live rock!:D

lesleybird

I would get a pair of the scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp. I love mine....very active and always out. They don't hide all the time like the blood cleaner shrimp people on here have described. I tried to keep the cleaners with the peppermints and the cleaners beat them up. I would not mix them. Lesley

rbmount

I also have a pistol! He dosen't pay any attention to my goby,he has taken up shop with a curlique anemone.

aarone

my goby gets kiked out of the cave by my pistol....he just snaps and the goby is outta there!
aaron

aarone

yeah i know...it is a tiger pistol shrimp. It should pair with my goby (amblyleotris wheeleri) but un fortunately it doesnt. It may just take a longer time.
aaron

M

mopardwh

My Corral Banded does fine with everyone. He chases the cleaners sometimes, and tries to sneak up on them. but they are to fast. He ignores hermit crabs though.