shrooms, neon green sinularia frags for trade in WI

fishfreek

Hay guys. I have a small rock with 5-6 large, brown/green harry mushrooms on it, a smaller rock(about 3" accross) of green star polyps and a very nice, large neon green sinularia i need to take a few cutting from (could probably get 2 or 3, 3 in tall frags from)
Looking for nice blue shrooms, small BTA, hammer frag or frogspawn frags. Just a list off the top of my head...if you have something else, let me know what you have for trade.
I can send pics apon request.

jakebtc

Originally Posted by BellaNavis
I have red/rust mushrooms, if you want to ship to Pa.
bellanavis I don't want to dog you but I also don't wont him /or her to be dissapointed when they recieve your trade, but this is what you have "most of us call these purple mushrooms" this is why we never traded I have A bunch of these

bellanavis

Ok, well thats news for me, plus, mine are NOT purple at all, they are a color of RED. SOOO....Thanks for the info, but they are not purple.

fishfreek

jakebtc, i've seen the pics of her shrooms she emailed me. Why would i be disappointed in them? She doesn't claim to have purple ones they are very nice rust/red ones.

jakebtc

thats funny I seen her on 2 posts sayin she had reds..so I asked for picks so I could trade
she sent a bunch of pictures of purple shrooms and one pic of reds with green
the only reason you'd be dissapointed is if you wanted to trade for reds but received purple
and if you do have reds send me the pics??????

fishfreek

NSarno, sorry, all gone. I'll keep you in mind next time i frag. I do have colt frags, big brown/green harry shrooms and a sandwich bag of chaeto yet for trade.

bellanavis

Jakebtc, I have what other peole on this site have called red/rust mushrooms, so I don't know what your problem is with me, maybe my camara is not as good as yours, and the pictures look purpleish, but these are not purple, and they are red/rust, so please stop telling people I have purple mushrooms.

fishfreek

Originally Posted by BellaNavis
I have red/rust mushrooms, if you want to ship to Pa.
Nikki, i sent you an email.