sick anemone help!

runn3rb3an

hey guys I just got a rbta anemone on sat and its not looking too good today. it looked perfect at the store but its oral disc is large and its not bubbly today. any immidate things it is that i dont know about? i have no time to type this so sorry for the lack of info!
tank is 2 months old but everything has been brought over from an established tank already.

flower

Originally Posted by runn3rb3an
http:///forum/post/3237878
hey guys I just got a rbta anemone on sat and its not looking too good today. it looked perfect at the store but its oral disc is large and its not bubbly today. any immidate things it is that i dont know about? i have no time to type this so sorry for the lack of info!
tank is 2 months old but everything has been brought over from an established tank already.

First: A little lecture for any new people reading this ....you should not get an anemone until your tank was 6 months mature. I know you said you swapped everything...this is for those who have new tanks.
Second: Anemones do this, shrink up and look dead thing when they expel old water and then re-inflate with new. As a long as it is attached it is happy.

runn3rb3an

Yea I know it was a little early but I also got a great deal on it. It was only 25 bucks and a good size. Wait is it a good deal? Haha
And that's great to hear phewww lol. It attached and hasn't moved and my clowns are hosting it already lol

flower

Originally Posted by runn3rb3an
http:///forum/post/3237893
Yea I know it was a little early but I also got a great deal on it. It was only 25 bucks and a good size. Wait is it a good deal? Haha
And that's great to hear phewww lol. It attached and hasn't moved and my clowns are hosting it already lol

First time deflate scares everyone.....

Oh and when you switch everything like you did...it was just a big water change, your good to go

hunt

same happened to me, i got a great deal (10$ for two) they deflated got all worried, now there fine

hmmm same thing but i think mine is wierder in a different way first i brought it and wait 1 day then it pop up then the next day it close then it never open after that day but mine is still sticking on the rock but it never pop out not even today lol