sick clown

bigarn

If you're referring to a quivering motion it's usually quite normal for clowns to do. Are there 2 clowns?

salsells

yes, I have two and tank is now 2 weeks old, added some cleaner crabs, star fish, snails and a shrimp and all seem to be doing well. Thanks

bigarn

Don't worry, it's normal behavior...... It's part of their submissive - dominance routine.

The tank is cycled, right? Two weeks is early to be adding fish.

salsells

Yes i believe it is cycled, a good friend of mine put it all togeather, he has 15 saltwater tanks and added live rock and sand from his tanks. Her told me to just get a couple of damsils for about 4-5 weeks but could only get a couple of clowns. Was having trouble with algae so he had me get a bunch of crabs and snails so i ordered the package and all seem to be doing finel. Thanks for letting me know about the clowns...Wish me luck, my first saltwater tank and really fun.

bigarn

Do yourself a favor and get test kits for ammonia and nitrites. If either is present you're in for problems .... also check the specific gravity of the water. Good Luck

salsells

i have the kit, not sure how to use but my friend coming to show me. Ty for your help i will keep you posted. My gravity shows salt is good.