Singapore/Vermiculater Angel?

redsnapper

This is a cool fish and would like to find out two thing. Is it a large angel so i could put it with a lemonpeel, and would it be ok to put it in a 60gal?
Thanks, Alex:happyfish :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish

redsnapper

Trust me i know a WHOLE lot about that:D Its about 1 year running and everything is good :) But that is a hard disicsion
I've wanted to get a lemonpeel, but i really want a singapore too!

maryd

I have a singapore angel and it's doing very well in a 90 gallon with 2 clownfish. I'd read that they were not good for beginners nor for newer tanks but my LFS sold it to me saying I could do it. So far it's doing very well. It managed to survive a slight ammonia spike but was not very active during that time. I could not catch him to move him to a better environment but it survived it.

fishieness

Originally Posted by MARYD
I have a singapore angel and it's doing very well in a 90 gallon with 2 clownfish. I'd read that they were not good for beginners nor for newer tanks but my LFS sold it to me saying I could do it. So far it's doing very well. It managed to survive a slight ammonia spike but was not very active during that time. I could not catch him to move him to a better environment but it survived it.
this thread is form 2004, i doubt they still have the question
its the thought that counts though