Site for buying aquariums??

mcsd22

Why would you buy it online if your buying new. I think you would want to see the tank first?

ovenmitt

We have been to all the LFS and I dont see anything as big as we are looking and some of the stores prices are like the aquarium is made out of gold. There as to be good sites with good pics and what not that you can tell enough if the tank is what you want.

T

thomas712

Google search will be able to help you out there. However, did you ask your LFS if they could order the size you want?
THomas

sharkbait9

I can only imagine the shipping cost will add a boat load more to the over all cost of the tank. Truck, fuel, pallet, miles. it maybe cheaper or not the same to see if you can order a tank from the LFS or even ***** or petsmart. Big name chain maybe able to get a better deal.

schenkel

Check out the LFS in a 100 mile radius for a special order prepaid. If they know they are going to get the money first and not get stuck with it, they will quote you a way better deal. And let them know you are shopping the price. Always talk to the manager - $$/hour employees rarley care about your big ticket item. The manager usually wants the sale. My wife got me a 72 bow front stand, tank, canopy for $430 from a local fish store. ***** was at about $600 for same set up.