Site suggestions

bbb

Originally Posted by Sly
Is there any way the timeout value on the thread preview can be lenghtened? Sometimes I don't want to click on a thread but would just like to read the first post. When I highlight it a preview window opens up but then closes before I can read it if it's a long post. Is there a way to increase the timeout setting? Am I alone in this?
Anyone else with other suggestions?
Just move the mouse to left a right a little bit, just stay on the link.

reckler

Soto, your stories are so great.
You remind me of this old biker I once knew. he would have the best stories to tell out of everyone. maybe it was the way he told the stories, but they were always good. I will vote for you as mod and it would be a privlige to be banned by you.

soto

i wouldn't ban you bro. it's only fun to ban people that complain.
but DO REMEMBER that it's Tequila Thursday this Thursday!! all you resposado suckin bambinos better join me, sebae, reckler and lovethesea for a great night of chaos! Now can i getta "whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaTEQUILA!!!"

sign guy

all who can honestly say they have had somthing deleted from this site cuz of being drunk say aye
AYE goldshlagger and " hey I know what would be funny"

soto

more epic ideas that will draw the pagans towards my worship:Annual Trade Your Social Security Number Day- yeah!! we all trade social security numbers and make bets on who gets jacked for identity fraud. woo hoo!!!
Ask Soto-
a forum for everyone to ask the expert about anything except saltwater fish topics.
Sell cool lighting-
y'know, like black lights and reef safe strobe lights. space mountain lasers n' stuff
Pic link-
not just the stuff on the boards but an actual link on the main site. have a monthly winner for the coolest tank pic. you guys could attract people who'd come just for the cool pics and then they may buy stuff.
Pantera recognition link-
this is almost as mandatory as the monkey forum

petieaztec

didn't get to listen to audio yet... sorry to let ya down soto. But the beer is out for me... plus it makes me burp a lot and thats not very attractive for a chick to be belching all the time it might scare away the one man that comes around every blue moon
Or maybe its because i'm... what do they say intimidating