Skimmer for sale

engineer

Ok, am gonna try it on here to see if I can get anything. I have a Aqua C Remora protien Skimmer for sale, perfect for any tank up to 75 gallons. I will ship if need be(of course for added fee). I have a (brand new or the one that is currently running it)Maxi 1200 to sell to go with it if you want. Does not have the drain adpter. It has a brand new Oring on it, works perfect, some coraline growth on the output. I have had/ used it for about 8months.

engineer

Dont know, but you can deffinitely get it cheaper online and shipped. It is brand new so I would charge you what I paid for it(shipping would be like $6.00). I found a site, they are like $23+shipping. I paid $31 but drove to get it @ local LFS.

pyro

drop me an email - heide264@gmail.[no spam]com - I'm interested in buying a Remora w/ MJ for my 30g.
Thanks.

engineer

Of course I am sure it is an Aqua C remora. Why would I post the ad for Aqua C and it be something else????? I bought it 8 months ago.
Someone is sending money order as I type, if he decides he doesnt want it, i will let you all know.

dodgeit99

Originally Posted by engineer
Of course I am sure it is an Aqua C remora. Why would I post the ad for Aqua C and it be something else????? I bought it 8 months ago.
Someone is sending money order as I type, if he decides he doesnt want it, i will let you all know.
Th e reason he asked is becasue the cheapest Aqua C is like 150 bucks