skimmer for sale

joker_ca

selling aqua c Remora skimmer with prefilter/skimmer box, used for 8 months in great condition will sell for $80 shipped

joker_ca

it works great i just dont have any use for it since i got my 120 setup, it has the maxijet pump

rasguedo

Originally Posted by joker_ca
it works great i just dont have any use for it since i got my 120 setup, it has the maxijet pump
Ill buy it, how do you want payment?
my e-mail is mikef78@msn.com

sirk

Originally Posted by Sirk
Do you still have the skimmer for sale?
If you still have the skimmer for sale I will buy it.... I dont see where you had anyone buy it on previous posts. email is ylwpny@yahoo.com

rasguedo

If you still have the skimmer for sale I will buy it.... I dont see where you had anyone buy it on previous posts. email is ylwpny@yahoo.com
Sirk, with all due respect it was kinda rude to offer to buy it 7 minutes after I did..

sirk

Originally Posted by rasguedo
Sirk, with all due respect it was kinda rude to offer to buy it 7 minutes after I did..
With all do respect I felt it was very rude of you to do so considering YOUR last post was on 1-3-07 and it seems now that someone else is ACTUALLY intrested in buying (which I posted before you said you would buy it) you decided to come in and state that you now will send money for the item right after I expressed interest in it after you had obviously not done anything with this since 1-3-07 and now its 1-6-07. That is the ONLY reason I went in and added my email but that is fine. You can have it. I figured since you had not bought it you didnt want it but I was wrong and I was wrong in adding my email but I did so in feeling you were rude in jumping in after I expressed interest in it. Go figure. Seemed like you were only wanting it now because I was since you didnt already buy it.

rasguedo

With all do respect I felt it was very rude of you to do so considering YOUR last post was on 1-3-07 and it seems now that someone else is ACTUALLY intrested in buying (which I posted before you said you would buy it) you decided to come in and state that you now will send money for the item right after I expressed interest in it after you had obviously not done anything with this since 1-3-07 and now its 1-6-07. That is the ONLY reason I went in and added my email but that is fine. You can have it. I figured since you had not bought it you didnt want it but I was wrong and I was wrong in adding my email but I did so in feeling you were rude in jumping in after I expressed interest in it. Go figure. Seemed like you were only wanting it now because I was since you didnt already buy it.
This is a weird response, the fact I didnt respond till 1-6-07 is irrelevant. Pointless argument, everyone can ask if it is available. There have been other posts all over the classifieds with such questions. Once someone says they will buy it no matter when they do, it is rude to post directly after them stating you will buy it. In fact i have seen many posts where people ask if stuff is available but once someone says they will buy it I have never seen anyone post directly after stating they will too. I have seen people actually say that they are next in line if the previous poster doesnt want it but never someone be as bold as you.. Keep in mind this is just my opinion.

michaeltx

Settle down guys. its not up to either one of you on who buys the property its up to the owner (first come first serve doesnt apply)
Mike