Skimmer/Fuge Install LOT of Pics

ifirefight

Originally Posted by earlybird
Just the whole left in general. One pic of pumps and wiring. Just looking for future ideas. What's the blue box? Thanks.
Sure give me a bit. The blue box is an ice-cap 660 ballast that runs the VHOs. The pump is a little giant 4mdqx-sc...I gate it down and 1/2 goes to the return the other feeds the skimmer. 2 seperate power strips...one runs JUST the power heads...so I can flip them off at feeding time...The other Power strip runs the cooling fan and the VHOs. The VHO powerstrip is plugged into an Intermatic Outside digital timer ..you can see it in the picture. The VHOs/fans turn on 15 minutes before the Metal Halides. The MHs are also plugged into an Intermatic digital timer.

thacyko

Where are you a FF? Is it posable for you to do a simple drawing of the refug? I'm still not sure how many baffles i want

ifirefight

Originally Posted by thacyko
Where are you a FF? Is it posable for you to do a simple drawing of the refug? I'm still not sure how many baffles i want
I would...but I am pretty computer illiterate.... not sure how to draw a pic and post it..but do a search on here ...LOTS of people have good designs.

ifirefight

Originally Posted by grubsnaek
where does the tube go to on the right. the tube coming off the "T"
That feeds the water TO the skimmer.

isistius

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!!!!!!!!!!!
sweet job brett.
however, all of the wiring on the left sure looks like a fire hazard to me.

ifirefight

Originally Posted by Isistius
all of the wiring on the left sure looks like a fire hazard to me.

Don't worry....I got connections.....