skimmer & pump for sale in mass

nicky1.8t

precision marine bullit skimmer and a mak 4 exteran pump.
i would like to get 275 plus shipping for both . there only 6 months old and work awesome but i have set up my sump a new way and am going to use my euro reef. paid 310 for skimmer and 160 for pump.

nicky1.8t

my mom said she can ship them from her work for nothing, so if you want them let me know, thanks nick

daveb

Ok NICK, you have a deal, I will take both and since your mother can ship for free, I will give you another $50 bucks....I did not realize you were talking both for that...
Email me at dbrader - charter.net, and lets finalize this ... I own them...
Dave

nicky1.8t

Awesome I dont Have paypal or anyhting like that so you will have to send a check or money order. My adress is
515 lakeside dr.
bridgewater mass. 02324.
let me know, and thanks again dave

daveb

Ok Nick, I own the skimmer and the pump.... I would much prefer to use paypal, is there anyway you can open up a paypal account ? It does't take much to do it...
Call me at home, either tonight after 11pm Mountain Time, or tomorrow morning if there is no way you want to open a Paypal account... If I have to send a check or money order, I would like to talk to you on the phone first...
You can call collect if you need to.
The number is 435 674 5035
I absolutely want the Skimmer and Pump, so lets get in contact, ASAP and finish the details...
Dave

nicky1.8t

Iwill talk to my brother about using a paypal, its his computer. I will let you know tomorrow after 4pm. dont worry the skimmer is not going anywhere except to you, thanks again talk to you soon

daveb

Hey Nicky,
Before I send the money I have a question about the pump.. I looked up the pump and found two models of MAK 4 pumps, one is only a 60 gallon per hour pump, and one is a 1200 gallon per hour pump.
So please send me the specs and serial number of the pump ok....
Dave

daveb

Hi Nicky,
I made the payment to the paypal account this morning... Please send me the tracking number as soon as the skimmer and pump are shipped.
Thanks, Dave