skimmer

zanemoseley

well the kent is a low efficiency skimmer, plus its $155 w/o a pump and will be at least $200 with a pump, for $50 more you can get the Euroreef ES5-3 which is a highly efficient skimmer and Euroreef is proabably the most reccomended skimmer I've seen on the net, I'm planning on getting the euroreef for my 75 I'm starting in about a month

This is my answer to your question.... YOu can either go euro-reef now or you can go euro-reef later but one way or the other you will go euro-reef or wish you would have :)
:yes:

dima96

i too would recommend a euro reef. but i would go with a 6 or 8 inch model. i personally have a 6-2+ for my 72 bow and an 8-1 for my 125. there is no other skimmer a will buy.

kevin j

I have a es5-3 and like what was said before you either go euro-reef now or you will go euro-reef later or WISH you did. Love the skimmer nothing else comes close.
kevin:D

loco

thanks for the help to everybody another questios which is the best place to buy this skimmer

nm reef

I must agree that EuroReef makes a very top quality product and for your display/sump a EuroReef would be a very wise choice. I've got a CS6-2 and couldn't be happier with it. There are numerous others that claim to be equal to a EuroReef...but I've never had any hands on experience with them.
As for where to get one...well they are readily available and a simple search will likely point you in the right direction. Offering links here to that product would be a violation of established board policy.
Best of luck in your decission and let us know what you decide to get...just don't discuss where you got it...:D

D

daniel411

So is the euro-reef club going to cry now that the new quad skimmers are smokin euro-reefs? :D
Hope someone around here gets one and can verify/disprove it soon enough.

quack

Originally posted by Daniel411
So is the euro-reef club going to cry now that the new quad skimmers are smokin euro-reefs? :D

Nope! Da $$$ ER pays us members is enuf to keep us happy!!