Slap Me

dvst8r

well guys somebody needs to slap me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on this past monday i found a crab that ive wanted for a really long time (electric blue hermit from the marshalls) well i found it on a competitors site and ordered it first mistake on wednesday they called me and said the shipment had missed their plane?????? whatever that means so today they finally arrived all 14 of them dead as a door nail so i contacted this site to tell them and they were totally rude and told me fedex was to blame (what a crock of SH*T) excuse my language so to make a long story short i spent 140 dollars on dead crabs boy i feel like an idiot so needless to say no more thats how much money they'll be getting from me

T

tizzo

They won't replace them??
By any chance was the competitor's sight owned by a couple of docs??

crazyzeus1

So sorry to hear about that! I know people have great success from internet sites & livestock, but we have not. We have ordered many inverts that have done GREAT...but the 3 different shipments of fish we tried were all either dead or (after being properly acclimated) died within an hour of being put into the tank. So we don't do fish over the internet anymore, and have not lost any fish since!

dvst8r

first time ive ever ordered off the internet probably the last and to charge me 34 dollars for priority overnight shipping i think im in the wrong business i need to start doing what their doing

benguck

I've ordered many fish and inverts off of the internet (here from saltwaterfish.com) and haven't had a problem yet with critters showing up dead. Thanks saltwaterfish!!!! (I did have one shrimp die the next day but they replaced it for free on my next order and that one is doing great)