Sleeping percs?

belothsurf

Hi everybody. This board has given me a good heads up on some things since I started this very ADDICTIVE hobby. I'm hooked. Just got 2 percs today, lights have been out for about 4 hours, and they are still swimming in one corner of my tank, calmly, but I'm thinking they should be....calmer. All my specs are good except for ph, 8.5-8.6, waiting for that to come down with new additions, and my nitrates are 20. SG- 1.023. Have had 4 little blue legs since week 2, and they are fine, although difficult to "find" sometimes. I've got a bi-color parott that is doing great since week 3, got a lmb that did good for 3 days, but now he is hiding and not eating. I'm in week 6 now. I know I'm probably being over zealous, but I cycled with 40lbs live sand and 60lbs of lr, and (foolishly, 2 damsels). I started the tank with tap water, but have since done 1 10% change with store bought RO water, and have been topping off the last 2 weeks with RO. Anyway, I'm rambling, I really just want to know the sleeping habits of percs. My bi-color parrot likes to spit out a nice snot wad to sleep in, and since I discovered that, I'm even more fascinated. Scary, huh....!!!! ???? ;-)