SLIGHTLY USED 72" PC LIGHT FIXTURE W/ FOUR 96w, THREE MONTH OLD CURRENT SUNPAQ BULBS

eaglephot

For sale is a 6 or 7 month old Jebo Oddysea 72" PC Fixture with 3 month old current SunPaq bulbs. You will get 2 50/50 96 watt bulbs and 2 10,000k 96 watt bulbs. The bulbs won't need to be changed for 7+ months. The total watts that this fixture puts out is 384w. The fixture comes with built in fan and lunar lights. There is nothing wrong with it. I am just upgrading my lighting and coral. I am asking $150 for everything. Email me with any questions at eaglephot@aol.com or call me at 6308904904. Thanks!
Peter

eaglephot

Originally Posted by drksniper
can u take pictures mainly of the reflector and underside that is towards the tank.
I'll try to get that up ASAP.

eaglephot

Originally Posted by Devil Dog
I emailed you can you email me some pic's?
I emailed back, I'll try to get a pic up/to you today

eaglephot

Pics. The first is the 50/50 lights on, second the 10,000ks and third both on. After looking at the thing its not in the best of shape I thought. It is not broken, just salty. The plexi is salted into the grooves and after trying to take it out, I cracked it in half. It still seals the lights in the fixture but it is in two pieces. The fixture puts out great light but it is salty and I don't really want to clean it. SO. I cut the price in half. $75 to take this lighting fixure 6 or so months old off my hands. Works great, just needs some wiping down. I can't sell it until Thursday. After then, its yours to whoever emails me first. Eaglephot@aol.com.

eaglephot

Originally Posted by drksniper
could you take pictures of the bulbs when its off. im wondering you could fit mh's down the middle
I don't think you can fit MH down the middle.

eaglephot

I will not ship this light. Please stop asking me to ship. I am in no hurry to sell but will sell it if someone needs it. It is available still for $75 PICK UP ONLY.