Small peaceful Triggers

gill again

Thank you for replying to my question I will consider the Niger Trigger also can you help with my other question on htis forum??

guineawhop

the pinktail are peaceful and they are suppose to be more sociable than the niger trigger. like all triggers though there is the possibility of it to eat inverts, but it will not be destructive like a lot of triggers can like moving around teh sand or crushed coral.

scubadoo

I would recommend a Niger but it will eventually outgrow your tank..as with most triggers. It is peacful and does well with other fish. The Niger finds its food in the water column whcih makes it unique from other triggers. The other triggers are much more opportune and will go to the trouble of turning things over to find their food and will often rearrange your tank as they get bigger.

pinktail

My name told you that I had a pinktail before. Actually, I have a blue throat now, and he acts like a dog! So peaceful and silly. I started with a Niger, then a blue throat, then pink tail, and my current blue throat. I would strongly recommend all 4 of them!
BTW, just for the record, my niger died because he got scared, and would not come out from his rock. He died of starvation. We tried to get him out, but to no use. First blue throat died because of our moving from house 1 to current house. Pink tail died of unknown cause. Even service guy cannot tell why. He turned all slimy when he died. Probably some parasites.