smokers beware this could be you

seasalt101

ok as you all know i quit smoking 11 days ago, and thank you for your support, but quitting smoking has taken a toll on this guy and i would like you all to know as far as my healthy lifestyle is going i thought i would fill you in, for starters i am pacing 7 miles a day now, i am physically ready to kill whatever is in my path, and i thought i would share a couple of pics of me as the first one i was a laid back easy goin smoker, pic 2 was taken earlier today and i'll let the pic tell the story...tobin

lovethesea

well....all I can say is congrats for 11 days. In a week you hopefully you won't notice that person. Everyday, everday, everday. you got this far, don't turn back.

jennythebugg

tobeaner you look like a complete psycho...i took that pic of him at my nephews birthday party....what a wreck hehehehehehe i cant stop laughing at that stupid picture you nut

torno

ahah you're goofy tobin

But honestly, congratulations! Your body will thank you for it!

seasalt101

Originally Posted by MiaHeatLvr
You look like waynegro, from the move heat! lol

i haven't seen that, hell i never heard of it...tobin

sepulatian

Congratulations!!! You will be healthier and breathing better in no time. Don't give up. It is much easier to give up than to succeed with anything in life, but once you succeed it is all the more sweet!!!! You can do it, I have faith in you Tobin!!!!!!

seasalt101

well i grabbed the keys twice today to go get some smokes but both times i didn't go this nis tough i think jenny hates me now i'm such an A-hole...tobin

poniegirl

Tobin, I wish I had the guts to make it 11 smokeless days. Good for you!
I feel your pain.
I have heard of a new cessation aid. I just wish the health insurance companies would cop a clue and cover those kinds of meds!

jennythebugg

i don't hate you bean but wow u are getting hard to live with...i see that look ALOT right now,i'm over my nic fits for the most part but i only smoked for 14 years and he smoked for 30....i still can't get over that pic he went ballistic and paced and cussed( quietly) at an 11 year olds birthday party thats when i took the pic

scgator

Tobin...that's awesome! The last time I tried to quit my wife went out and bought me a pack because I was being such an a$$. I wish there was something we could take that would stop the homocidal tendencies.

travis99

It has been 10 months since I quit. I hate to say it but the worst is yet to come. After about 30 days the dreams will start and they seem more real than you can imagine. It took about 5 months before I started to really not crave a smoke at leaat 5 times a day. But after that the cravings got less frequint prety fast. I now get a craving about once a week.
Rember if you smoke just 1 you will be back to smoking more than you were within 1 week.
Travis