--Smoothoundz-- Please read

saltfisher

I know a place in Ohio that has about 5 of them. All diff sizes. They are expensive though. More than I have ever seen anywhere else. Let me know.

smoothounds

What's up Tony? I was lucky with mine. I got them from some guy who realized his 150 gallon was just to small to keep them. I got lucky! There is a place here in San Diego(Fish Haven) that I know have two grey's. They are probably a good 16" inches. And again they are asking $189.99. Fish Haven:760-741-1525. Good luck brotha! Let me know what you find out.

tony detroit

thank you
Daniel 411 and I may possibly make the trip down there could you email me directions or address for mapquest please. Directions from I-75 would be helpful.

mattiej

Hey all, I've been reading this post and was wondering if the smoothhounds are still available? I have an 18000 gallon pool that has a few fish but needs a shark or two to finish it off. Also does anyone know of any suppliers of some of the larger shark apecies such as Atlantic sharpnoses and bonnetheads? Thanks in advance for any info.:D

saltfisher

Originally posted by cincyreefer
I have 5 of them.... I think Saltfisher might be referring to my store...
you should have mail...

Do you work or own Exotic......? I know I can't post the name on here, but you'll know if it's your place. Two nice Blacktips...
I was in there and was told that your going to LA to handpick some fish. I'm in need of a Lookdown. Like the ones in the big back tank, but not that big.

cincyreefer

mattiej- Yes, we have 4 smoothounds left, minus the one that tony detroit might be interested in. Yes, I might be able to get you a bonnethead or any other shark just let me know asap (might be able to handpick something for you this week). email me at saltyboy21@yahoo.com I would also like to know more about your tank if you could include that info. Size, fish in there, filtration, pics, etc...
Saltfisher- I am not the owner (who you probably know..), but do obviously work there. Yes, we are going to LA to handpick fish but leaving sunday night so let me know asap. Number to the store is (513) 521-5500. Ask for Mark.
By any chance are you one of the guys that came down to the store last saturday from the Columbus area?
tony detroit- ygm, and it's not too hard to get here from I-75.

saltfisher

Originally posted by cincyreefer
Saltfisher- I am not the owner (who you probably know..), but do obviously work there. Yes, we are going to LA to handpick fish but leaving sunday night so let me know asap. Number to the store is (513) 521-5500. Ask for Mark.
By any chance are you one of the guys that came down to the store last saturday from the Columbus area?

Cincy: Yes, I came in there with two other guys last weekend, From CO. We noticed that we were not taken seriously in there. We spend big money in fish stores. You can ask the old lady at the House of.... We clean her out. Anyway, I need a baby Lookdown. If you can find it, I want em.

cincyreefer

Sorry if you felt that way... we definitely did not intend for that. Did you want just one lookdown? Healthy lookdowns have been difficult to get lately but we will try. I'll keep you updated.
p.s. That orange tailed emperor angel sold the next day for the price we wanted. ;)

saltfisher

No problem at all. That's good you all got that price for it. I found one on Monday that is just as pretty as the one you had for $139. Yeah, I want just one Lookdown. My community tank is filling up. I dont want to have too much in there. I could add more to the shark tank, but I just want sharks in there. Keep me updated, thanks.