Snails 4 Sale!

philcarp

I still have 25+ nassarius obsoleta snails that I need to sell. Let's say, 5 for a dollar?
I'd also be willing to trade them for small hermit crabs (like blue legs, dwarf red legs, etc... 10 snails for one crab?
I'm negotiable on all of this, though. I'm located in Paden City, WV... about two hours south of Pittsburgh; and, yes, I'll ship.
You can reply here, PM me, or send e-mail to python_shaman@hotmail.com I'll get it either way.
Let's make a deal!
:happyfish

bronco300

i'll take 20, 46012 shipping
you also have mail
well, wait, let me make sure this is for nassarius snails right? is there a difference between thsoe and the nassarius obsoleta, or are those also what they call Illynassa snail?? i want the type of nassarius like they sell on this site https://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11...ot_parent_id=4
are those the ones you are selling? thanks
Luke

philcarp

well, mine do look like that one; but I believe that these (Nassarius obsoleta) are also the ones they also call Illyanasa. From what I understand, these don't get quite as big as some species of Nassarius; but they're still really good at stirring up the sand bed and eating detritus... mine even come out at night to eat algae off the sides of the tank as well. I'm attaching a couple pics of mine. Let me know if you still want them.
Phil

philcarp

Originally Posted by popnfrresh
how would you ship em? How much would it cost to ship to edison nj 08817.
I'd ship them either by USPS Express Mail or Priority Mail. Your choice. Express is usually overnight; but no more than two days and Priority usually only takes 2 days (but no more than three).
To ship to that zipcode, Express would be $17.85 and Priority would cost $3.85. (All this according to USPS.com)
This is how I received mine originally and they all arrived alive and well... obviously. LOL
Phil

philcarp

Originally Posted by Bronco300
i'll take 20, 46012 shipping
you also have mail
well, wait, let me make sure this is for nassarius snails right? is there a difference between thsoe and the nassarius obsoleta, or are those also what they call Illynassa snail?? i want the type of nassarius like they sell on this site https://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11...ot_parent_id=4
are those the ones you are selling? thanks
Luke

P.S. You also have mail as well. :happyfish

philcarp

Originally Posted by albrosm
if you haven't sold them i'll take ten, and how much to ship to 45612
There's already a few folks ahead of you... but if there happens to be any left over, I'll let you know. The little suckers are good at hiding under rocks and stuff in the sand, so it's really hard to tell exactly how many are in there.

Phil