Snails FS or Trade for mushrooms

chelle

I have some great snails for sale. These are snall snails about the size of a pea and some little bigger, they are great for algae outbreaks and cleaning up detrius. I got them in my tank and they go straight to work. Email me at Cwquarterhorse@cs.com
Chelle
I would like to trade for mushrooms and these snails chip priorty so no expensive shipping

kimber

If you posted what type of snails and maybe a picture it might help you out. Sound like nassarius...right?
:)

chelle

This is the description I have. They are called Nassidarie snails they are algae and detritus eating. The ones I have in my tank do a great job cleaning the sand bed. I will be glad to email you a picture of the snails.
Thanks
Chelle

kimber

Chelle, I collect them from the lagoon by my house. I was just trying to help out so you can find homes. :)

fish_nooob

What would be the mushroom to snail ratio if we were to trade? I have some nice candy striped mushrooms, theyre not very big, and theres only a few of them, but theyve been floating around in my tank, cant seem to find anything they want to attach to. lemme know.

teresaq1

i got my snails, they are great. they all are doing well, and dug down into the sand. for those who want to know what tyoe they are here ya go
Nassarius obsoletus
These snails are larger than their cousins the vibex. You will not need as many of these snails because they eat more and are much more active than the vibex. They do bury themselves in the substrate, just not as much. They will eat algae, but only if they are not getting enough carion. THEY EAT A LO