Snails

tanks alot

I have around 150 snails for sale. They are the tiny ones that are really fast they dig through sand and go on the walls i need to get rid of them or they will become trigger and lionfish food.shipping at your expensee, i can ship how ever you like when i got them they were shipped via 3 days and were perfect. you dont have to buy all make me an offer. i paind about $1.50 a snail.

M

mbm28

do they look like this:

or this:

If so, I will take them all. Send me an email to marshall.montgomery at gmail.com I respond to emails within minutes usually so whenever you're ready I am

M

mbm28

where did you get that picture? do you know the name of them? thanks

reeftank27

yes they are nassirius vibrex and are excellent scavengers but I think your price is a little off. I just got 200 for 20.00 on a well know site.

cb

I also think the price is a little high. I just recently purchased 150 of them for 15.00and that included shipping.

reeftank27

wow, never heard of them crawling out. lol that sucks. Mine stay in the sand till i feed then there back in there till night time. There is a nassarius snail that is worth 1.50 a snail but these arent it. They look simalar but they have white shells.

cb

Originally Posted by reeftank27
wow, never heard of them crawling out. lol that sucks. Mine stay in the sand till i feed then there back in there till night time. There is a nassarius snail that is worth 1.50 a snail but these arent it. They look simalar but they have white shells.
Yea I have some of these and they are white and about 3x bigger.