Snow in Central Texas!!!!!!!!!!

tx reef

If you live in central Texas you know that snow is an extremely rare occurance in the winter, not to mention in April.
Well, we got snow today and I couldn't believe it actually stuck to the ground. My wife wife and I actually went out and made a snowman.
What's weird is that just Wednesday we were out sailing in 80 degree weather...three days later there is snow on the ground. I am posting pics of us getting ready to sail (the older guy on the left is who we bought the boat from) and then some pics of the snow and our snowman. Enjoy!

1journeyman

I know... I froze my rear off today edging the yard. While there were snow flurries.
The next time someone mentions global warming I'm going to punch them in the mouth...

sorry to laugh but i dotn feel bad. I have to put up with this garbage all the time. if it were only so easy to move away. Oh is cool but i hate winter.........so maybe it aint cool

imurnamine

Bah, it is SO cold here in Alabama now... It was down in the 20s the other night.
I had to drive 45 minutes from Huntsville to Decatur in my doorless, topless Jeep Wrangler...

puffer32

Everyone at work is blaming the weather on the relocated Pennsylvanian (me)
I keep telling them snow in april is rare in Pa too

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine
Bah, it is SO cold here in Alabama now... It was down in the 20s the other night.
I had to drive 45 minutes from Huntsville to Decatur in my doorless, topless Jeep Wrangler...

ouch!

sepulatian

We have been having weird storms in NY the past few days. It snows like crazy, then the sun comes back out. Yep, snowed today as well! Easter Sunday!!!!

ruaround

Originally Posted by 1journeyman
I know... I froze my rear off today edging the yard. While there were snow flurries.
The next time someone mentions global warming I'm going to punch them in the mouth...
yup.. global warming my arse... it was 80 here on saturday around3pm... around 6 it was raining and 40... sunday really cold and rainy in the am but around 5 it wrmed up the sun was out...
nice Captain Snowman TX!!!

renogaw

oh man, when it snows a couple inches here, all the people forget how to drive in it. You guys must have had complete lockdown on your roads.

rylan1

If they get a 1/2 inch - Everything shuts down....
Even gov't buildings
:hilarious :hilarious

stdreb27

Originally Posted by ImUrNamine

Wait a girls who likes fishtanks and has a Jeep without the doors on.

imurnamine

Originally Posted by stdreb27
Wait a girls who likes fishtanks and has a Jeep without the doors on.

Haha, but of course!
It got so cold here again last night, back in the 20's. I was dumb enough to drive the Jeep again, but I put the doors back on it, luckily.
Anymore snow in Texas?