" snow storm in your area " how many inches "

newfishliny

HEY LIVE IN LONG ISLAND NEW YORK AND ITS D **** COLD.
SNOW IS GETTING HERE QUICK THEY SAY 12 INCHES, HOW ABOUT YOUR AREA.
GOOD LUCK
NEW FISH

attml

We currently have 25 inches (no kidding!) and it is still snowing to like there is no tomorrow! They are calling for 5-10 more inches over night and 1- 3 additional tomorrow!

koiman6

In south Jersey we had 15inches when i checked this afternoon and the snow has gotten heavier since then and it is supposed to continue till tuesday morning.

attml

Plum70rt,
You are killing me!!! The arrow in the pic below is the sideview mirror on my wife's Jeep Cheroke which sits up pretty high!

S

simm

75 here in West Texas. Been cold but the last few days its been in the 70's. We had snow one time but melted that day!!

hhands361

I live in the outskirts of Philadelhpia. Currently we have about 17 nches and are expecting as much as 30 by tomorrow night!

wamp

2" of solid Ice here.. I would trade that for 24" of snow anyday. We got nothing but sleet.

madd catt

It must have started early this morning its comming down small but fast flakes and covering the ground you can still see through it though.The snow is swirling and does look like starting to become blizzard conditions its now 8:47.Another winter wonder land.

overanalyzer

Got really cold here in Kansas and we had a light dusting of snow - but we got almost 2 inches of rain out of that same storm system ... would prefer the snow - then I'd be home today and not taking a sick day!!

bwets_angel

We have maybe only 8-10 inches here in Southern Ohio but it is solid ice. Been on a level 3 since sometime last night. I took the 4-wheeler out last night and it wouldn't even break through the top and my 4-wheeler is pretty heavy.

josh

Well we ended up getting about 5" of snow and about and 1" or so of ice. I would take lots of snow over ice anyday!

marinemarty

Hi All, So far over a foot and it's still coming down. currently its 12:35 PM. My heater is having a hard time keeping up the temp.
my 2 cent update
Martin

bradttu

73 degrees in deserts of West Texas. :cool: I haven't seen snow in 2 years. I saw the snow on the "Today Show" this morning getting ready to head to work. Hope all of you make it through!