" snow storm in your area " how many inches "

seaham358

bas12547,
I go mostly to a place called The fish barn off rt. 52 in E. Fishkill. Its about 30-35 min from the Beacon bridge.
I also visit the one on Rt. 9w and the other south of newburgh. If you want directions to the fish barn e-mail me, seaham358@aol.com. The owner is a real nice guy and they have a lot on nice corals, a lot better then any of the other places I've been in. And if you want a certain fish he will get it for you. I'm up near the Hyde Park Poughkeepsie bourder.

flamehawk

I'm still trying to get back home to NJ after being "snowed in" in Key Largo. My wife and kids say we got about 24"....and it waqs still snowing about 4 hours ago. I guess there are alott worse places to be snowed in then Key Largo. Hoping( I think ) to get out tomorrow.

bas12547

I have been to the Fishbarn a few times. I like it there, but the store hours are tough for me. I have bought most live stuff from the guy on 9w.
Exotic Fish by HD has nice stuff, but $$$
Brian

64ivy

Here in 'back country' SW Connecticut, we never got an offical count. I'd estimate about two feet. The drifts however...well let's just say that the BOTTOM of this window's a couple feet off the ground!

bwets_angel

We only got like 1-2 inches of snow but there is 8-9 inches of ice underneath it. And now it is coming down pretty hard again. My little town just got itself dug out too.