Snowflake Clowns

Z

zachsnano

Hell all, new to both the saltwater hobby and this forum. Came here because I recently purchased a pair of snowflake clown and go my eyes they looked fantastic and were a little timid at first in the new tank but are slowly starting to move around more! I wanted to get some more insight or any tips you can give for these lil dudes!

Attachments

W

WizzWolfe

I have 4 new baby clowns and some new anemones also. The baby clowns are not yet interested. I am buying more nems but was told that sometimes they don't bond right away. You also don't have to have anemones. Sometimes it takes a year or more for them to take to it. Some just don't. I have heard of people putting them together in an isolation area, but I am not doing that...Good luck! I also love the white! They have that wiggle my orange and black don't.

Z

zachsnano

The tank is the fluval 13.5 the 2 clowns, 2 turbo snails, and 3 hermit crabs were all added thursday! those are the only things in my tank so far.

Z

zachsnano

What size is your tank? How long ago did you add something new?
How many more fish would I be able to add? I was thinking of adding 2 more not sure which ones yet but I know i’m looking a a blenny!