SnowFlake Eel Detroit area Trade or sell

zues3026

Hello, I am trying to see what I can get in a trade for my snowflake eel. He is very healthy, just want to start adding smaller fish and inverts into my tank. I am willing to sell him but would prefer a trade. Please let me know.

2batrigger

Originally Posted by Zues3026
Hello, I am trying to see what I can get in a trade for my snowflake eel. He is very healthy, just want to start adding smaller fish and inverts into my tank. I am willing to sell him but would prefer a trade. Please let me know.
what would you like for trade ? filters?tank? pumps? or fish? or frags? let me know what sounds good . I think we must live close i am downriver lets make a deal

zues3026

Fish or easy to care for frags that do not require excellent lighting, All I use is the power compact PL lighting. I would prefer fish. What do you have.

2batrigger

Fish or easy to care for frags that do not require excellent lighting, All I use is the power compact PL lighting. I would prefer fish. What do you have.
i have a nice leather cabbage brown or a nice size kenya tree. I have about a 3 in niger trigger or brown spotted grouper with white dots or small sailfin tang or checker goby or a clown goby or a lunar wrasse. I have some nice africans too if your into fresh aswell

zues3026

Would it be possible to see what the brown spotted grouper looks like and how big? Also the Checker goby?

2batrigger

Would it be possible to see what the brown spotted grouper looks like and how big? Also the Checker goby?
huh? checkered goby checked out. Wife found it behind the tank dried up this morning at 9:00...must have know i was talking about him and could not bear the thought of leaving me..
The grouper is about 5in long in excellent health though growing part of a fin back after niger and him tangled for some food i know it sounds bad but a healthier grouper you will not find. i will have to get my brother's camera to get picture up. none of the other items interested you? oh the grouper is just like the shape of a minatus if you know what that is but it is brown where min. is red and where min has blue dots this one has white. Purchased from pet station in Dearborn in oct. 06

2batrigger

I guess I will trade for the wrasse or the tang. If thats ok with you
sounds good. it might have to go by who i can catch without to much display tank destruction. which ever one i get i will take 5 gal. of water out of their display tank for a 5 gal tank i have that i can run with a sponge filter till we meet if i catch both without too much display distruction you can have choice. the wrasse i think will be easier. We could meet half way ?What major road works for you?

zues3026

I live at 696 and Ryan, where would half way be from there. How would you like me to put the eel in a bag or bucket w/ bubbler?

zues3026

If you could please try to get the sailfin tang I would prefer him. Unless you want to trade one and sell the Wrasse.

2batrigger

If you could please try to get the sailfin tang I would prefer him. Unless you want to trade one and sell the Wrasse.
no problem i will concentrate on tang. i guess i could sell the wrasse. meeting off 75 would probably be good. let me get them ready and i will post to you tomorrow. bag will be good for eel ....a good size bag. If you take a couple big breaths and blow in the bag before closing it he'll be good that air will be the same as outside air and have plenty of oxygen.