snowflake eel

i got a snowflake eel yesterday. he ate a piece of krill this morning. now he is under a rock with its head bobbing up and down. i thought it was stuck but i moved some rock and he moved. now he went back to the spot a contiues to bob its head. is this normal?

kjr_trig

Originally Posted by nofishnplease
i got a snowflake eel yesterday. he ate a piece of krill this morning. now he is under a rock with its head bobbing up and down. i thought it was stuck but i moved some rock and he moved. now he went back to the spot a contiues to bob its head. is this normal?
Yep....you're doing just fine, mine wouldn't eat for 3 days when I put him in.

nycbob

snowflakes r tough as a rock. i used to hv one b4 i traded him in. he tripled in size in a year, and killed my 5 inch clown. i am sure i bit him by accident. but he was just too much.

eelfan77

when i first got my snowflake he wouldent eat for a week. now he eats every type of food i put in there. i only had im for 4 months and he tripled in size.

danweb

i have a chestnutt moray that was given to me by a friend 3yrs. ago. he's about 16 inchs long. can i get another eel like a snowflake or a chainlink ? they are about the same size.

ufo8micats

i bought a snowflake eel about 2 mos. ago, and i thought that my triggers ate it or it got out, but about 2 weeks ago i found it under a piece of rock and thought that it got stuck, but soon learned that it did not. it has grown about an inch since i got it.
i use trigger food cubes for my meat eaters, and the eel loves it.