So easy a Caveman can do it????

dina12

Originally Posted by sharkbait9
hhhhhmmmmmmm i imagine it would look something like this
AAHHHHH it's in my mouth

Here is a visual for you - my tank is much taller than me....so here I am standing on a ladder reaching accross the tank to suck these stupid tubes - with a phone in my ear.....LOL....had to drop the phone....
Sucking on the tube - nice mouth full of water - with no clue where I am going to spit it out.....oops - first spit landed on top of the MH's....hehehehe... Next spit landed on the wall behind the tank and the final spit landed down the front of me.....
I have never sucked and spit so much in my life.......minds out of the gutter!!!!!!!

ifirefight

Originally Posted by indyws6
Greetings

Here's how I did mine. The pictures are before the sump was in the stand - it's easier to see what it looks like. The small photo size makes it hard to read, but each outlet is labeled based on what is plugged in. The outlets that feed the UPS's and, in turn, the powerstrips, are labeled accordingly. The UPS's sit beside the stand and are used for the 'mission critical' components (return pump, heater, powerheads). I am very (very) - did I say "very"? particular about neatness when it comes to cabling. Comes from years of running Cat5/6 UTP, fiber and power for data centers

(1) ReefKeeper outlet box - the bottom two outlets connect to the multiple outlet strips via the UPS's and each outlet is labeled
(2) Multiple Outlet Strips - each one is labeled based on the connected devices
(3) Overall view
Comments Welcome

Whoa!! Kinda makes mine look like

[hr]
Great job!!

grumpygils

Originally Posted by ifirefight

Your wiring is a true tribute to your occupation! I would never show my wiring for fear of the fire marshall. All drip safe but certainly noe pretty!
Personnally, I enjoy, pulling out 5 or 6 plugs to find the skimmer pump!
Mc

ifirefight

Originally Posted by grumpygils
Your wiring is a true tribute to your occupation! I would never show my wiring for fear of the fire marshall. All drip safe but certainly noe pretty!
Personnally, I enjoy, pulling out 5 or 6 plugs to find the skimmer pump!
Mc
LOL, The best part is.. My fire station is right around the corner from my house..So if my stuffs on fire...I will be the one to put it out.

sharkbait9

Originally Posted by dina12
I have never sucked and spit so much in my life.......minds out of the gutter!!!!!!!
what. This is a message board where kids come to read. No one on this board has any notion as to what your implying
Cause kids of today are
But me on the other hand
just hope your of the female persuasion