SO Frustrated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

snipe

I am going to have to look thoughs up but with a 55 you cant really keep very many fish and hardley any big ones lol. Also on the last pics posted I love the tower that is awsome and the rockwork is just amazing. If I had a bigger tank I would try and copy that lol.
just amazing

unleashed

that looks really good you might want to concider some plant life too something in a corner or 2 but thats my own opinion i love greenery and colors I wish I could get some in mine that my puffer doesnt chew apart he even ate my artificial well spit out of course but ack.youve got a great startgive yourself a pat on the back you deserve it

unleashed

oh yeh final though for the minute lol. to cut your cost on live rock I prchased half dead rock for the bulk its like 1/2 the price of live maybe less depending on suppliers but still does the trick and after a while the life begins to come back .to anyone that has read a few of my rescent post you notice im a penny pincher
but it works I wanted a salt water tank forever and when my husband baught me one I almost died.I never thought I could afford a nice salt water tank let alone one fish.but if you do it right and find the right places to shop and do alot of research .tg for message boards.I found it to be most rewarding.