SO HAPPY!!! and so sad

lordlion

Hey guys it's me with another fish sad report my panther grouper died
but i got my lionfish and in about a week i'm getting a blue ribbon eel made a plan for his home a tube in the sand going under the sand to another tube where it has a entrance and an exit

crypt keeper

didnt you post about a week ago it died in another thread? That sucks sorry to hear about your loss. I know exactly how you feel times 3

nigerbang

Throwing money at a tank doesnt make it a success... There is a reason they keep dying.. Adding more fish isnt going to fix the problem.. The ribbon WILL die... I give it a whopping 3 weeks.. A 55 is waaaaay to small to house a Grouper of any kind and the lion will eat anything else you put in the tank..
How about this.. quit killing fish and spend some money on some books..

alix2.0

Originally Posted by NigerBang
http:///forum/post/2950867
Throwing money at a tank doesnt make it a success... There is a reason they keep dying.. Adding more fish isnt going to fix the problem.. The ribbon WILL die... I give it a whopping 3 weeks.. A 55 is waaaaay to small to house a Grouper of any kind and the lion will eat anything else you put in the tank..
How about this.. quit killing fish and spend some money on some books..
+1 or youll be out of the hobby within a year.

unleashed

I have to agree with all of the other posters here as well..please don't get the ribbon eel this is one species that should never be put in a home aquarium ribbon eel is an expert only species and even thats debatable ...you are having issues keeping hardy fish alive.. panther groupers are like tanks ... im sorry.. if my opinion sounds harsh.. but as others stated you really should be doing soo much more research before adding new fish to this tank...these fish are killing themselves... something is wrong with your tank... you need to find out what and why.. remember these are living creatures when you place them in your tank you are responsible for their well being to the best of your ability...

snakeblitz33

Originally Posted by alix2.0
http:///forum/post/2951379
+1 or youll be out of the hobby within a year.
Agreed.
You need to take it slow and invest in some good reading material and do your research, frequent the boards... or else your going to get out of the hobby in less than a year.
Prove us wrong.

lordlion

Read my profile i got a 265 gallon tank now and the reason my fish died is because the fish store didn't tell me he was sick and that he was'nt eating i hate that store now.Also i didn't get the ribbon eel yet i just found out it was hard to keep. Also my zebra lionfish hasn't ate any of my fish yet and he's fully grown. Oh and the other fish store I was going to buy the eel from already had it eating frozen.
(cryptkeeper read your thread on the disaster so sorry)