so help on water (REQUIEM)

requiem

I need a fast way to fill my aquarium the one that is 2700 gallons I can not use my house water because it is 500 T.D.S. Very bad. I have an ro but it only dose a 100 G.P.D. I need a good solution and a fast one at that. LOOKING FOR ANY TYP OF WATER THAT IS BEATER THEN OUR HOUSE WATER AND THAT CAN FILL MY AQUARIUM UP IN LESS THEN 3 DAYS.
Thanks
Requiem

lion_crazz

Wow, that is a tough one. Even if you were willing to lug that much water back from your lfs or grocery store, which would be a chore in itself, it would be over $1000 just for water. I will keep thinking about it, but right now, I have nothin. Hopefully someone else will have some suggestion for you.

kaotik

do you have any mobile detailing places nearby? They usually have at least 60gallon tanks in their vehicles. Maybe you could befriend one or talk one into hauling some RO water to your place. Thats what I did. Usually they have a huge RO water source and they probably pay like .08 cents a gallon!

camaro03

Not sure if available in your area or what kind of water quality they have but their is compainies you can call to fill your pool. They have a tanker truck with water. Just a suggestion.
requiem I have some things I am intrested in if could please contact me seatoncamaro@comcast.net