so help on water

requiem

I need a fast way to fill my aquarium the one that is 2700 gallons I can not use my house water because it is 500 T.D.S. Very bad. I have an ro but it only dose a 100 G.P.D. I need a good solution and a fast one at that. LOOKING FOR ANY TYP OF WATER THAT IS BEATER THEN OUR HOUSE WATER AND THAT CAN FILL MY AQUARIUM UP IN LESS THEN 3 DAYS.
Thanks
Requiem
MY BAD POSTED 2 TIMES

angelsrock

depends on how much money you want to spend. the simplest way is to go to a bj's or sams club and buy big jugs of bottled water. but you'd be spending a good chunk of change . there might be a water supply business that might also be a busines that is able to deliver water to your house that is free of that contaminants.

kdfrosty

Angelsrock...did you notice that requiem said "2700 gallons"? Going to Sams Club and/or WalMart would take an enormous amount of trips back and forth, and would be very costly. At $0.25 per gallon, that's still $675, not to mention the 60 tips youd be making to the store to carry all that water.
There's got to be a company that maintains RO machines throughout the city. I would give them a call. You might even get a sweeter deal.

requiem

yes there is an ro company and they will sell to me but the only problem is that they only make 40 gpd I make more water then them.

tony detroit

You can call a water truck in with potable water. Ask them what their TDS is.
Be prepared to spend some bucks though.

angelsrock

Originally Posted by KDFrosty
Angelsrock...did you notice that requiem said "2700 gallons"? Going to Sams Club and/or WalMart would take an enormous amount of trips back and forth, and would be very costly. At $0.25 per gallon, that's still $675, not to mention the 60 tips youd be making to the store to carry all that water.
There's got to be a company that maintains RO machines throughout the city. I would give them a call. You might even get a sweeter deal.
no kidding that is why i suggested going to a water supply company :yes: