So i bought a car!

fishman830

I got 10 1/2 monthes, about until i can drive.. but it's almost tradition in my family to buy your car early, so i bought it..
i got a 1986 BMW 528i.. 147000 miles, silver exterior blue leather ********, GREAT condition. i got it for about 2,000 and should be picking it up fairly soon

alison

:happyfish Hi, bmers are fun to drive. I've heard once you go bmer you never go back. 528i, what's the insurance on that? Have fun, be safe, ali

treystang

Originally posted by Fishman830
I got 10 1/2 monthes, about until i can drive.. but it's almost tradition in my family to buy your car early, so i bought it..
i got a 1986 BMW 528i.. 147000 miles, silver exterior blue leather ********, GREAT condition. i got it for about 2,000 and should be picking it up fairly soon

Is that a 2door model.. if so put an LS1 in it :D

fishman830

my parents have a 740i.. and i love it dearly! i love bimmers but i mean ever since i saw a 533i, an old one, i knew i'd buy an older model! so i did!

fishman830

YES! it has
my ultimate goal now, is to move up one more notch on the corperate manager and be the expoditer(kitchen manager) one of the ones that's there now is a 17 year old hs senior.. so he'll be out, and hopefully i'll be in. that'll privde enough income to afford my own insurrance

liontamer

Dude, how are u a manager? Wat kinda of a restaurant do u work at anyway? By saying that yer the Kitchen Manager, does that mean that ull sit in the kitchen and like supervise the making of the food? Well, im working up the chain. Nice little restauarant, not corparate, its really laid back. KILLER nachos, the best EVER. Everyone goes to the restaurant for that, which consequently takes up space and lowers tips, cuz people are paying a $20 check. But its really banging in the winter time. The bar in ther is off the hook too. I work barback wenever i can and get like a $20 tip alone from back there, and then all the tips from the floor. I will have a car by the time i can drive, i cant wait.

fishman830

Originally posted by Liontamer
Dude, how are u a manager? Wat kinda of a restaurant do u work at anyway? By saying that yer the Kitchen Manager, does that mean that ull sit in the kitchen and like supervise the making of the food? Well, im working up the chain. Nice little restauarant, not corparate, its really laid back. KILLER nachos, the best EVER. Everyone goes to the restaurant for that, which consequently takes up space and lowers tips, cuz people are paying a $20 check. But its really banging in the winter time. The bar in ther is off the hook too. I work barback wenever i can and get like a $20 tip alone from back there, and then all the tips from the floor. I will have a car by the time i can drive, i cant wait.

i'm not a manager yet and yes they do supervise, they take care of all the dupes and what not; i've helped out and for a bit i would do it.. not getting paid for it, but i would do all of that stuff.... the perks are free meals.. w/e i want, and i get to read the managers log :) it's a bar and grill