SO mad!!!!!!

renogaw

nope, the field was built far away from the campus. it's on pratt & whitney's renshlayer (however you spell it) field. they wouldn't be able to rent it because the people would complain about all the noise. they were stupid and didn't sell, now they can't.

J

jrthomas40

how far is far away??? to far to walk or to far to drive and make it anywhere on time without leaving almost an hour early??...i would still stay and change for parking if parking is to high at the stadium

renogaw

Originally Posted by jrthomas40
how far is far away??? to far to walk or to far to drive and make it anywhere on time without leaving almost an hour early??...i would still stay and change for parking if parking is to high at the stadium
yea, probably half an hour away, and you'd have to drive. they have little 1 or 2 car driveways, and since parking is as low as $12, i can't see it being worth it.
point is, sell while the offer is high enough. if you wait, you won't get anything.

jennythebugg

i agree either take pics of it and the room its in or draw a picture with dimensions with this many brains on it your sure to get a good answer i still find the go through the wall the best one , with all the $$ you spent on a tank that big its silly to leave it behind because of a little construction work(which is fun..i think anyways) you can tear out the wall yourselves and let someone else put it back together that will save alot of $$

bellanavis

Adam said he does not want to go through the trouble, but I think if he just cute the entrence to the kitchen alittle, and takes it out the deck doors, that will work. I bet I can talk him into it, hes such a butthead sometimes, had me all worried for nothing, but you guys are right, it would be an easy thing to do, I will just ask my uncle to do it if Adam won't. Thanks guys!!!