So many options.

Kristin1234

So I'm upgrading my lighting fixtures on my 100 gallon. I'm not too happy since it was less than a year ago into spent around $300 on my current one, and now it likes to flicker between moonlights and regular and dims itself and so on. Guess I didn't choose the right one. I'm not planning on keeping any hardcore corals but would like to try to me softies one day. I have multiple colonies of mushrooms and a few polyps but that's it is know they need minimal light. What would be the best bang for my buck on a good lighting fixture? Tia!

lmforbis

I have 2, a160s and 1, a360we. I also have their spectral controller. If I could afford it I'd get 2 of their AP700s but at $900 each I can't justify that. I combined both my tanks a couple weeks ago, put the 3 fish from my 40 into the 125. I have the 2 160s on one half and the 360 on the other side. I am going to get another 360 and will have one of each on each side of the tank. It is enough light to keep an anemone. They have an amazing shimmer.

jdblake

I have a Red Sea Reefer XL 525. I'm using 3 Aqua Illumination's Prime. They have 7 channels, and have WiFi access. My tank is Fish only.