So much stuff to get rid off need $ any reasonable offer will be accepted.

team2jndd

I have soooo much stuff from my 55g agressive that I need to get rid of. Make an offer and if its good ill take it.
Over 100lbs of live sand.
About 70 lbs of pure white live rock.
Overflow box rated up to 1200 gallons.
250w heater
Magdrive 950
Caulurpa and Chaeto (set price is 10$ per bag of caulurpa shipped and $15 for Chaeto)
I also have a panther grouper and green wolf that are free to anybody.
Emperor 280 filter
Eheim canister (missing the return and intake pipe which can be replaced at lfs for cheap)
I am located in NY 10541

team2jndd

The heater is glass. The white live rock im actually not sure how they got it to be white but if you bleach it it will go back to pure white. Right now it has live stuff on it. I would ship 40 lbs of lr to you for 150.

blokey

My name is Brenda Lokey, I live in Fredericksburg, VA about an hour south of Washington D.C. I'd like a forty gallon breeder tank, or something between sixty and eighty gallons with power head, filters essentially all things needed and I have a ten gallon fresh tank I'd like to turn into a quarantine tank.. I work weekends but if need be could drive I await a response 540 548 8707 home work Friday 7am to noon and five to ten pn Friday and you can leave me a message at work 540 374 1920 Lisas Bed and Biscuit Kennels