So, New tank......

oneradtek

heres my new reef video!
My Reef Video
check out my reef video, i tried uploading it to photobucket, but it had an error so its on youtube. Check it out let me know what you all think
MAKE SURE TO WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY. the button for it is below the movie on the right " watch in high quality"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C8y_ZwpAVc

oneradtek

and a big whoopsie......i burned my monticap by not dissolving all my mag crystals before dumping my topoff into my tank. whoops!

oneradtek

New bulbs are in, overall im very pleased with the radium 20k color. Everything just looks so good under these bulbs, and it better after the price i just paid for them haha.
anyways here are some new shots, the overall color of the tank isnt very well demonstrated but it does look awesome!

stanlalee

Originally Posted by oneradtek
http:///forum/post/2299626
well not reef but maybe a few small things such as zoos or mushrooms, something that is photosynthetic and not too much maintenance.

haha yeah not a reef lol. its come far (including 20 more gallons)!

oneradtek

u know, and that is why i think its soo important for every reef keeper to start a blog / forum journal so you can once and awhile look back on your accomplishments and how you're ideas have changed so much. its always fun to see the growth too! thanks for the compliemts everyone!

D

dmojo

I Am New To This Board. I Have Just Sat Here And Went Through All Of Your Info And Pictures, I Say Wow & Congrats To You. I Am New To This Doing My Reading & Reserch I Will Not Be Going Htat Large On My Tank I Will Be Starting With A 30 Gallon & Thank You For All You Have Posted You Have Even More Excited Me To Moe Forward. No Words Can Say Thank You Enough. What A Wonderful Job.
Thank You So Much!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant Wait To See More

oneradtek

disregard that post....im the new owner of a Canon Rebel T1i! wooh hoo , and of course the 100mm f/2.8 macro lens

superhero

!EPIC TANK!
Wow oneradtek... i am not quite sure how i have never seen this thread before but it is now one of my very favorites... You were so right about keeping a diary and showing how far you have come from the humble beginnings of your "little 55 tank with only softies"
and your 2 emperor filters! Everything in you tank looks like it is on roids the monti is huge the anemone is gigantic and the frogspawn is one of the biggest colonies i have ever seen!!! All new reefers should have to read this thread and see what a little patience and a lot of hard work can do... Bravo!!

-Tony

oneradtek

hey thanx man!, its fun for me to read back and see the progress too....ill have to do a before and now picture soon