So, New tank......

oneradtek

haha you cant have it!!!! lol
But really its the lens that i bought a few months ago that makes the camera. 100mm macro f2.8
Yea that was a cute pic too bad i didnt know much about photography back then lol and thanks for the compliments!

Ya so instead of taking notes in organic chemistry I just took 2 hrs and wennt through this all 7 pages of your amazing amazing blog. You have one of the most beautiful tanks I've seen and this blog is awesome, I am about 6 monthhs into my 55g reef (that I'm having terrible ich issues with) and I hope to have a tenth of what you have!!!! Thanks so much for this blog, like it was said above, it gives us newbies some hope that we can someday be close to your level. Oh and btw if I fail my organic test I will know who to blame hahahaha!
Thanks again!!!

oneradtek

Thank you, its a long haul, but with hard work, a lot of patience, and A LOT of money you'll make it. I started with a 55 gallon, and never thought id be where i am today, even though its just a 75 now, i still think its my original 55 gallon because i never "restarted", just transferred. However, i still think i dont have THAT great of a tank, but who likes pictures of themselves? lol
Originally Posted by ricericebaby
http:///forum/post/3174251
Ya so instead of taking notes in organic chemistry I just took 2 hrs and wennt through this all 7 pages of your amazing amazing blog. You have one of the most beautiful tanks I've seen and this blog is awesome, I am about 6 monthhs into my 55g reef (that I'm having terrible ich issues with) and I hope to have a tenth of what you have!!!! Thanks so much for this blog, like it was said above, it gives us newbies some hope that we can someday be close to your level. Oh and btw if I fail my organic test I will know who to blame hahahaha!
Thanks again!!!

oneradtek

wow after 2 years and the day after i take this photo, Skippy (sixline wrasse) jumps the tank and dies...RIP

E

eric b 125

your tank is sick man. all the progress you've made is amazing. i wish i started a diary thread. i plan on it when i break down my tank in a few weeks to drill it, but i should have started one a year ago when i got into the hobby.

oneradtek

The basement sump is finally under construction, going to be finished tomorrow. I have a 55 gallon sump with 3 separate compartments, and a pan world 150pxx return pump.

and the clowns are still kickin too