so there's this place called TAHOE

purity

and i've decided to conquer it. in six hours my plane departs (no, it's not crashin so quit praying!) and i begin to pound bloody marys.
then me and my rockstar co-worker compadres land in reno, rent some lame car, and drive up to....

that's right! another area to conquer. so lemme describe what's going to happen in the next few days:
alcohol
boarding
females
mowing skiers
alcohol
boarding
females
mowing skiers
alcohol
boarding
females
mowing skiers
alcohol
boarding
females
mowing skiers
seem like a lot? well it is. but that's ok. we're gonna pace ourselves. STARTING with mission #1:
mission 1- get completely sloshed, incoherent, beligerant, and overall delerious by as many bloody marys as possible prior to arrival in reno.
now this isn't easy because usually those stewardesses like to LIMIT your amounts of alcohol on the plane. that's ok. this is wear i harness the powers of tipping, selling, and flirting. if properly harnessed within a well balanced pitch...mission 1 may just very well be complete by approximately 7:25 PST.

vyperone

I'm assuming the First Aid stations on your map are the checkpoints where you will be receiving stomach pumps containing carbon? This way you can continue on without actually dying of alcohol poisoning....
Happy Mowing....
P.S. Do you know what snowboarders call skiers on the slopes? Targets... :jumping:

scotts

You forgot the gambling on your list. They give you free drinks while you gamble. But usually right after I order a drink I go on a losing streak, but of course I can't get up until I get my drink. So me free drink usually ends up costing me about $20.

purity

dude yer right scotts! how could i forget gambling???
ok, maaaaad gambling is goin down. i'm gonna lose GRIPS of money. i'm gonna get all tanked, lose money, get more tanked, and then lose more money.
then i'm goin back to the pad, passing out on the floor, waking up hungover and EXTREMELY regretful and bitter towards the fact that i lost maaaaaad money. BUT before i can sulk too much, i'll pound maaaaaad quantities of bloody marys for breakfast so that i forget my losses.
vacations RULE.

jlem

Tahoe has very hard snow and the powder is usually very shallow and very wet. I grew up outside of Tahoe and after skiing in Colorado tahoe was a real dissapointment. If you want a great hike that tracks up an awesome waterall for a couple miles then hike TWIN BRIDGES about half an hour west of Tahoe.

tony detroit

Purity, take a backpack and mixed drinks, you'll launch jumps so much farther with a slight intoxication, also, beer is bad to take in backpack, when you open them, they'll spray all over you.(learned that one the hard way)

fishkiller

Purity- Is that picture of Squaw Valley? I've been skiing and boarding in Tahoe a few years. That is where I hope to build a vacation home sometime soon.:happy:

purity

yeah i don't really have good experience with backpacks. but i suppose nobody does once they fall backwards from a jump and smash half the beer bottles with the impact of their back....
eeeeeyyyeah.
the pic is in heavenly fk. not sure which exact mountain we're gonna hit though. hell, i totally forgot that i had this trip until a couple days ago.

fishkiller

HAHA!! I have been to Heavenly once. It was slushy though when I was there. Screwed up my hip during a crash, so I had to sit out the rest of the vacation and get TOW UP!! Actually, we had a condo down the road from there right on the Truckee river.:happy: