So, what DID you do last night??

T

tizzo

For me it was a cul-de-sac party with fireworks, friends, ping pong and one and a half glasses of wine. NO hang over for me, but I did have a great time!!

U

usirchchris

Drank a few, played some UNO, and watched Elf (horrible movie). Did not get typsy and I am glad as I have a long "to do" list today.

deejeff442

went to my neighbors
drank beer untill midnight
my neighbor is mexican so with tradition we went out back and blew off a bunch of rounds out of a 12 gauge.
dont worry we live in the country and shooting a fire arm is legal.

bigarn

I really don't remember to much about last night, but i'm sure family and friends will fill me in once they come out of their coma's.
No cul-de-sac parties around here though ... it was -10 degrees wind chill.
I don't know how those nuts in Times Square did it!
As for today ... kick back, stay warm, watch football, and MAYBE have a few beers.

ruaround

i went to a couple house parties... the last one i went to had jungle juice made the REAL way (with everclear)... needless to say i ended up staying there...

rebelprettyboy

Whoa I dont even wanna think about everclear right now!
At my house me and 5 others went through some
Jose Cuervo
GreyGoose
Hypnotiq
X Rated
Jack
Malibu
In a matter of 1 hour.
went to a party took at least 8 jello shots with Everclear, Some mixed drinks, and Beer...

jpc763

Took my kids to Tale of Despereaux, picked up pizza, watched TV and went to bed early. I woke up at Midnight but that was it.
I feel great today!

coral keeper

Originally Posted by rebelprettyboy
http:///forum/post/2895843
Whoa I dont even wanna think about everclear right now!
At my house me and 5 others went through some
Jose Cuervo
GreyGoose
Hypnotiq
X Rated
Jack
Malibu
In a matter of 1 hour.
went to a party took at least 8 jello shots with Everclear, Some mixed drinks, and Beer...

Sound like you should be dead right now from drinking all that... LOL jk jk

spanko

Had my daughter and her husband and their two daughters (7 months and 2 years old, my grandkids), and two friends we have hung with for 40 years over. Made a prime rib, some cheesy potatoes, meatballs, rolls, salad for dinner. A few adult beverages. Feel good today doing some Honey Do list items.

nw2salt08

Went to my mom's and watched movies....drank gin and 7-up...then toasted midnight with a shot of tequila. Then went to bed.

tangman99

Sat at home and watched the countdown with my wife. She wasn't feeling to well so we are celebrating tonight.

ophiura

Went to my friend's parents place where we go for July 4th and New Years. Blew up some fireworks, had some traditional foods (eg black eyed peas) and the holiday drink concocted by my husband (this time a New Years Punch - a citrus punch served either with or without rum). I am not a big drinker so there wasn't much of that on my part.

I sat at home with my boyfriend and watched the countdown. I am actually in the process of getting sick so I didn't really want to drink or go out. We drank sparkling cider together instead

spiderwoman

Last night was just another evening.. nothing special. I only had a single white russian.
The night before was our NY because our babysitter was taken for last night. We went and had a nice romantic dinner at the Melting Pot and I almost single handedly finished a bottle of white wine. Very unusual for me as I'm not a wine drinker. That stuff was gooooood!

mimzy

we sat up talking late n2 the night w/friends, listening 2music and having a grand ole time.... at some point we heard some fireworks going off across the lake, noticed it was midnight, broke out the bubbly, toasted the new year, watched the display, continued talking and went to sleep at dawn.
it was just..... wonderful!

aztec reef

Went with wifey and few friends to a killer rock show(Flodyan slips= Pink floyd's tribute band).
I started off with some patron then switched to some cocktails and ended the night with some coronas.. we did the countdown outside cause nothing was going to stop me from doing the mexican ritual..(popped a few 9mm rounds into space) right next to my car.... I didn't wanna unloaded, cause i was Downtown in the middle of the city..
dont worry i have a license that gives me the right to carry a concealed weapon . My wife is From here so she thinks im crazy and idiotic for doing that..She still doesn't get the fact that if i dont do this ritual, It would be like cursing my whole year

Then we went back inside to enjoy the rest of the show
It was such a great show..The base player is ridiculously good and not to mention the killer light show they exhibit. Its Sick!!