so what do you think????

chawawa

3 years of hard work
surviveing through unemployment, a nephew that thought it would look nice to put a cup cake in the tank, and a heater that
decided to cook the tank.

melissa v.

it is a beautiful tank, and i don't mean to offend you but those fish look really big for a tank your size, (but of course i am not seeing all of the tank), non the less it is a very nice tank
Melissa V.

dogstar

Hi...Im new to this board
Your tank does look nice. And I know what you mean by lots of hard work. I was wondering if you have had the four tangs together in that tank for 3 years. You may know that the sailfins along will grow to 15 inches. They will be Ok for maybe another year but you should try to get a larger tank when possible if you want to keep them longer. They will begin to fight each other more and more and sooner or later the stress will take its toll. I know tangs pretty well, I have 10 of them in my 180gl reef as well as a very mixed community of others, clowns, anthias, chromis, wasses, BF,PAF,ect.This keeps them distracted from each other for now. They get along pretty good for now but I know I will have to thin some out or even go with a larger tank if I want to keep them all. Good luck

dogstar

Thats cool
Good luck on the new tank
I posted my tank on the forum and now prepping for a beating

fishcrazy2

The tang Police Our Coming

Kill them all!!!!!!!!
Your purple tang looks like a tang for girls
:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious :hilarious
Jk Thats a Superb organism
:D :D