so... what kind of car do you drive?

tome

Originally Posted by clown123
lol hahaha yea i think u can roll up to the movies with that hot ride.lmao

yeah and i woudn't even have to pay for gas and then get exercise at the same size!!!!

J

jdragunas

you'd be like the finstones!!! HOW SWEET IS THAT???
i also farted on joe's lap once...hehehe i'm so bad...

bigb

Fart stories- I knew you ladies(used losely) would find something to talk about while snails gone.

keleighr

Originally Posted by BigB
Fart stories- I knew you ladies(used losely) would find something to talk about while snails gone.

One it is loosely.
Didn't see you ignoring it............which......would have been the gentleman thingy to do

bigb

Not a gentleman, might hold the door for ya but thats about it.
Not an English teacher either, Science is my game.
Why would I ignore stories about girls breaking wind? If I was there at the time I'd probaly have to take a whiff and see if it smelled like roses.

tome

Originally Posted by jdragunas
you'd be like the finstones!!! HOW SWEET IS THAT???
Yeah but i would have shoes and get less blisters, so theres a plus!

marksgirl

The first time my (then) boyfriend picked me up t go somewhere was in a black 96 Mustang GT that he suped up and put loud exhaust on.It was clean as a whistle inside and waxed to a shine on the outside. Needless to say i was very impressed! ....... We are now married and have a daughter;)
~Mark's Girl

lovethesea

BTW...where is Snaily??? :notsure:

bigarn

Originally Posted by lovethesea
what the heck for??
My guess is that his subject matter (in most cases) was unacceptable and there were a few hijacks which as many of his threads just turned into a chatroom. You could sense it was just a matter of time before he got banned.
Disclaimer: This is only what I think happened and not necessarily what did happen or how I feel.

keleighr

Got an email from him on wed/thurs?

If you know how I can get in touch with him I would appr.
He was a big help for me in figuring out what was wrong with my tank (as well as JD) and he is a really good guy all around.
Thnks,
Kelly

socal57che

'05 Toy 4runner sport v8 ... very clean
'98 BMW Z-3 Roadster ... also very clean
'97 Jeep Cherokee 4x4...Most unstoppable machine I've owned...will go anywhere.(very clean)
'57 Chevy 210 sedan w/71 vette 350/375 hp...now at 425hp. In the resto process so it doesn't look so good, but it stays clean enough to eat from any part of it and at 100 mph down a dead end street at midnight nobody cares what it looks like.
Past cars:
3 other '57 chevys
3 '69 el Caminos...1 was SS 396
'70 ford Maverick...learned to drive in it (- 12 yrs old)
'71 Chevy Vega
'61 Ford Custom 4dr (first car I paid for independently(14 yrs old)$20 from a guy in jail and I drove it home)
'73 Chevy Impala
'74 Chevy Impala
'76 Chevy Impala
'67 Impala
'76 Camaro
'79 Camaro RS
'80 ? Ford Festiva
Home made dune buggy with fuel injected pancake microbus engine
'68 Chevelle SS 396
'86 S-10 w/350 V8
'92 Chevy Lumina
'82 Mazda 626
'81 Mazda 626
'49 Ford F-2 Flathead V8
'52 Chevy school bus (wife was very proud of this one)
'53 Chevy school bus (then came this one...even more impressed...NOT)
'70 Chevy Nova w/350
'81 Chevy Chevette
'89 Dodge Spirit turbo (consistant 14.9-91mph)
'84 Chevy Caprice police unit
'86 Chevy Camaro Z28
'91 Plymouth Laser 1.8
'92 Plymouth Laser 2.0
'83 Kawasaki 350 (first and last bike)
'71 Chevelle 454 (originally 350 car)
'68 Chevelle (307 car)
'90 Ford Mustang 25th anniv. 5.0, 5sp
'79 Mustang 2.3
'86 GMC Sierra pickup
I'm sure there were a few others I just don't remember. If you didn't already figure it out...cars are a BIG part of my life. My son is 14 and I am looking forward to helping him put a car together by his 16th b-day. He wants a V8 S-10, but I'll tell him we'll start with a 4 cyl then upgrade if he goes 1 yr with no tickets or crashes. My first ticket was for racing, wreckless endangerment, speeding, & driving on the wrong side of the street. I hope my son is nothing like me!
Too bad about the snailster....he's probably already on under another screen name anyway.

bigb

Originally Posted by socal57che
Too bad about the snailster....he's probably already on under another screen name anyway.

Man, that's a lot of cars, I could use a little of your time and money.
As for snail, those who wish to reach him can get ahold of him on yahoo messenger at piggybank2005
If he were back everyone would know it from the stomach pains of laughing so much :hilarious .
I guess the rest of us will actually have to do our jobs now. Our bosses might notice a difference though. I'm sure my students will wonder where my bits of mid-class laughter have gone.